Your privacy is important to Justgraph
Justgraph is involved with the importance of the privacy. Even it is not a simple task we work tirelessly to make you trust us.
Our Privacy and Security principles are supported in these outstanding points of the statement:
Confidentiality: Your privacy is important to us. We will never sell, rent, or reveal in any way your personal information to outsider parties with marketing purposes without your explicit consent.
Security: We look after your data as an asset which must be protected. All personal information is protected in a safe way, for what we utilize standard technology in the area, protecting your personal information against the unauthorized access and disclosure.
Use of collected information
Our main objective when collecting personal information is to provide you a safe, easy, effective and personalized commercial experience. We will use this information to:
- Contact you when necessary, with the only purpose of coordinating, or informing you about your project.
- Personalize our relationship with you in order to quantify and optimize a lasting commercial relationship.
- Inform you about our segmented products, updates and promotional offers in function of the relevance you may find in them.
- Improve and personalize the functionalities and contents of our web platform for your experience as a user of Justgraph to be satisfactory.
- For you to give us your testimonials about Justgraph service. We will be able to publish these testimonials to promote our services to third parties. They include your name and the name of your company. We will never reveal your direct contact information.
- Develop new products and services according to the new needs you direct to us.
Information we need
When you access to our services we collect some personal information with the purpose of giving you a personal treatment. The information we collect is listed bellow:
- Registry information: when you order a product we ask for your basic contact information, including your full name, e-mail, country and city. This information is necessary to interact with you.
- Financial information: we don't ask you information about your credit card or bank account numbers. Every online payment is made through PayPal. Please visit PayPal for further information on the related issue.
- Communication with the user information: with the objective of maximizing and personalizing your user experience in our web platform, we may ask you for personal information, which includes (but is not limited to) the request of information about specific products and services of your interest and also information about your pleasure degree with the contents of our web platform.
Confidentiality of the personal information
Your privacy is important to us. We will never sell, rent, or reveal in any way you personal information to outsider parties with marketing purposes without your explicit consent.
If we try to get your consent to spread your information to third parties we will make it with no ambiguities, explaining exactly what we are trying to get from the revealed information and the objective of such disclosure.
Exclusion of responsibilities: it may be necessary to reveal your personal information and data for some legal uses and regulations. We will share that information when Justgraph considers it necessary, maybe for the execution of an order or process which involves our company.
Your options for changing your personal information
We ensure you always have the control of your personal data. You can revise your personal information any time using your Projects Manager. Your can also make the changes you need to the information of your account. Take into account that after you make any change in your data Justgraph may keep control copies of your residual information.
If you decide to delete or close your account in Justgraph send us a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive an answer to your application in three able days after you sent it.
Minors and children
Our services are directed exclusively to people older than 18 years. Children and minors do not apply to use Justgraph.
Security of the information
All personal information is protected in a safe way through servers in USA which count on physical security. We look after your data as an asset which must be protected. For that purpose we use many available tools, among them, "SSL" encryption (Secure Socket Layers), passwords, firewalls, etc. in order to keep your information safe against the unauthorized access and disclosure.
However it is possible that third parties can illegally intercept the transmissions or private communication, and other people may use illegally your personal information. Take into account that it is your responsibility to protect the security of your access information to our web platform.